Philippines: Real estate loans rising

Philippines: Real estate loans rising
The lion's share of exposure, some 97.3%, or P546.5bn ($ 13.18bn), consists of real estate loans, with the remaining 2.7% (P1.2bn, $ 28.94m) accounted for by securities issued by property companies. These segments grew 4.3% and 8.4%, respectively, during …
Read more on Oxford Business Group

Half-Built Ghost Towns Show Risk of China's Shadow Banking
… cities, combine characteristics of commercial and investment banking, private equity and wealth management. They pool household savings to offer loans and invest in real estate, stocks, bonds, commodities, even bottles of sorghum liquor. … amid a …
Read more on Businessweek

business briefs
He is responsible for the origination of commercial real estate loans and oversees portfolios of residential, commercial and industrial construction loans, permanent commercial real estate loans and lines of credit. Lamb has more than 25 years of …
Read more on News Transcript

Philippines Insider: The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide

Philippines Insider: The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide
Visiting, Working, Investing, Marrying Or Retiring In The Philippines? Learn Every Strategy, Tip, Secret, Technique, And Tactic That I Have Learned From 15 Years Of Being On The Inside In The Philippines. Good Conversion Rate, High Quality Graphics.
Philippines Insider: The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide

Philippines Investment Ayala Alabang Village Morden 2 House For Sale Morden Type

Article by Jimmy Lee

Philippines Investment Ayala Alabang Village Morden 2 House For Sale Morden Type – Real Estate – Buying a Home

Search by Author, Title or Content

Article ContentAuthor NameArticle Title

Home
Submit Articles
Author Guidelines
Publisher Guidelines
Content Feeds
RSS Feeds
FAQ
Contact Us

Philippines Investment Ayala Alabang Village Morden 2 House For Sale Morden Type

Ayala Alabang Village House

Ayala Alabang Village 2 House For Sale.

Prime And Luxury Residential House For Sale.located inside a Ayala Alabang VillageAn upscale, elite and exclusive subdivision south of Manila Very NearAlabang Town Center.Madrigal Business Parkand other well-established commercial centers.

Ayala Alabang Village has world class amenities including a Golf & Country Club, a school, a church, a Clubhouse etc.Well-known for housing some 40,000 residents.

House InfoSemi FurnishedModern And Simple DesignAll House Material Imported From Korea.Design By Korean Architecture.

Youtube Linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqCUD3sTBd8

Specification Red HouseIt Was Design Company Family Residential House.Red House : Lot Area 494.14 SQM Floor Area 1000 SQMFirst Floor Kitchen And Dining room,Living Area, Stock Room And Fish pan!! And Guest Toilet.Tota Room : 12Room And Maid Room ( Second Floor 8Bed Third Floor 4Bed )Total Toilet & Bath : 9 ( First Floor 1, Second Floor : 4, Third Floor 4 )This House Design Studio, 1 br, 3 br So Individual Family Can Stay.Sale Price : 30M PHP

Youtube Linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qbJgbDNSY

Specification Blue House (Glass House)Blue House : Lot Area 494.14 SQM Floor Area 1000 SQMBright And Cool Windy House.It has a Roof Area Grass Garden And Swimming Pool.Modern Design And Loft Type.Very Wide Living AreaTotal Room : 7 Bed With Maid room ( Third Floor 7 Bed )Total Toilet & Bath : 6 ( First Floor 1, Third Floor 5 )Sale Price : 25M PHP

See More Photo Can Check Follow This Linkhttp://manilalife.tistory.com/252

!! Wellcome Broker.For More Inquire Cntact To Jimmy LeeOffiice 632 996 8362Cell Phone : 63 915 890 7914 (Jimmy Lee)E-Mail : wonwoolee612@hotmail.comhttp://manilacondo.wordpress.com/http://manilalife.tistory.com/

About the Author

Philippines Investment Ayala Alabang Village Morden 2 House For Sale Morden Type

Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author’s information and copyright must be included.

Jimmy Lee



RSS Feed


Report Article


Publish Article


Print Article


Add to Favorites

Article Directory
About
FAQ
Contact Us
Advanced Search
Privacy Statement
Disclaimer

GoArticles.com ? 2012, All Rights Reserved.

Philippines Investment Ayala Alabang Village Morden 2 House For Sale Morden Type












Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author’s information and copyright must be included.

Find More Housing For Sales Articles